Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » If you are INNOCENT you welcome an investigation . If you are guilty you frantically try to sabotage/undermine. Of course you do. Don'tcha?

If you are INNOCENT you welcome an investigation . If you are guilty you frantically try to sabotage/undermine. Of course you do. Don'tcha?

Every action/word coming from the DonJohn admits guilt. It flows from him from every crevice/orifice/pore. He could not admit that he is GUILTY as charged More Loud and Clear than he has since  the inception of the investigations. Fake news? No. Fake innocent. Fake words. Fake president. SIGH. Wonder how desperate he will be and how low he will go and what the final blow will be? Any ideas what comes next? Firing MUELLER  and a Constitutional Crisis?  Are you rooting for donjohn, the bad guy or do you hope and pray he goes down and out? Why? :(

Posted - December 10, 2017

Responses

You welcome an investigation by honorable people, not corrupt, seditious, globalist scum. This is going to end with Muller in jail. You watch.
      December 10, 2017 2:11 PM MST

YAY!!!! :))
      December 12, 2017 11:24 AM MST

I am honestly concerned, Rosie. His followers are so brainwashed and stubborn, so invested in their worship of this completely vile human being,  no matter how he goes down, they won't accept the truth. They will blame democrats, the media, Mexicans, Muslims, people of color... whoever. I believe that Trump was 100% correct when he said that he could shoot someone in the street and not lose his followers. This isn't going to end well. :(

Don't believe me? See the above comment. There are MILLIONS of Americans who think exactly that way. Trump has become their god. 
      December 10, 2017 7:38 PM MST

Me too my friend. It is something that is mind- boggling. I don't know if you are religious at all but even if you aren't you have heard of the anti-Christ? It's supposedly someone who is so mesmerizing he captures the world's attention/devotion and then unleashes great evil upon the world. Well this guy does only evil. That is his schtick/MO. His followers/worshippers/supporters are unbelievably supportive. It isn't natural. We used to have standards. Moral standards. Truth was valued. Lies were abhorrent. But they elected a sexually perverted deviate who lies constantly to lead them. The sexually perverted deviate is out and about hawking and promoting the election to the Senate of a pedophile. The crowds that show up are shocking. I did not think I would ever see the day when evil would take over America. The Republican Party has been cowed into submission. They originally withdrew support for Roy Moore after the accusations came out but now? They are funding him and promoting him. The so-called religious folks go against every possible religious tenet in their support of Doofus Don the Evildoer and his Pedophile clone. They don't care. They do not care. The evil donjohn and roymoore are more important to them than God or Jesus or truth. In reality that is what is. If it were a novel we would say it's pure fantasy and not very good fantasy at that. But here we are. Every day I awake and wonder 3 things. Are we at war yet? What treasonous thing will the doofus don do or say today?.  What/whom will be viciously attacked by the doofusdon?. Is there anyone out there who can shut him up and get him out of sight? You see what occurs on these threads. The constant consistent incoherent gibberish supporting a guy who is out to give Russia everything it wants and take away from we the people everything we need. They don't care. They applaud whatever he does/says. They are beyond hope. They are lost to us. They are killing us. :( This post was edited by RosieG at December 11, 2017 2:33 AM MST
      December 11, 2017 2:31 AM MST

• Oh, it is so painfully obvious that certain people are scared to death of this investigation.
      December 12, 2017 11:35 AM MST