Active Now

Randy D
WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » I sure wish there was a nice community web site like this one that didnt lean so far to the right. I grow weary of the Hate here, do you?

I sure wish there was a nice community web site like this one that didnt lean so far to the right. I grow weary of the Hate here, do you?

Posted - December 12, 2017

Responses

Exactly. ;)
      December 14, 2017 10:52 AM MST

I don't feel comfortable having some make assumptions with those of us that lean left.  I have good friends on all sides of the spectrum.  I judge people by how they treat me and how they treat others.  It's just that simple.  

Maybe if both sides could look inward a little to see how they sometimes sound, we would all be better off.  Hateful comments are not exclusive to one side over the other in any place I have ever spent time in.
      December 14, 2017 11:41 AM MST

I'm only now ignoring all of it and won't ask political questions regardless. There are maybe 3 people here that are happier than they should be because of current administration failing to put a muzzle on the one called Trump.
      December 14, 2017 10:57 AM MST