Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » I sure wish there was a nice community web site like this one that didnt lean so far to the right. I grow weary of the Hate here, do you?

I sure wish there was a nice community web site like this one that didnt lean so far to the right. I grow weary of the Hate here, do you?

Posted - December 12, 2017

Responses

Hi everyone, I meant to say to the left. Lean so far to the Left. LOL
      December 12, 2017 11:59 AM MST

I thought it was sarcasm lol.
      December 13, 2017 2:12 AM MST

Left or right honey, the hatefulness and selfishness is nauseating at times.  The current political situation is what it is.  It's one thing if someone presented us with some constructive answers or even a reasoned and logical debate.  But, all the hate bashing, from both sides,  is very tiring.  The trolling is even more tiresome.  I don't like what has been happening here, off and on, since the springtime.   I especially don't like what has been going on over the past week.  I'm about done here.  It's a shame. 
      December 12, 2017 12:13 PM MST

Me too. But there may be light at the end of the Tunnel. I will let you know when I learn more about this new site that will be popping up soon. Love you Carbonproduct ;))
      December 12, 2017 12:18 PM MST

Good to know!  Love you too! :-)
      December 12, 2017 12:22 PM MST

There is still a lot of love here girls (Harry and CP)...you know that. I love you both.
      December 12, 2017 12:25 PM MST

• LoL!!
    I guess you should be the voice for the right wingers then, you know?
    If what the Liberals say is wrong then counter it.
    Ask thought provoking questions of your own to set them straight.
    If you know the truth put it out there.

I used to do that on Answerbag all the time, but I'm more to the left so I don't have to debate much here.
    Good luck. : )

December 12, 2017 12:19 PM MST

Hi Truthseeker. I DO know the truth but because of my ADHD have a hard time re-iterating my knowledge to any great extent. I DO know enough though, to see how wrong it is to be so unfair to the person who WE elected as President of our United States. I am an independent, but what I see to the Left, isnt what I would even remotely agree with. To me, all they seem to be, is a group of miss informed sheep, who need to do a little more research of what they complain about, before becoming so crass. All they sound like is a bunch of bullies with no substance. I wish i could defend my stance better, but like I said, Im not all that good at talking about politics in any great lengths at all, even though I know what I know is correct.  Maybe if more people gave alternative news programs a chance, they would change there minds about what they THOUGHT they knew to be correct. We DID vote President Trump into office, we should at least give him some respect. It just seems so rude not to.
      December 12, 2017 12:36 PM MST

This is a good web site to start at. If he is too harsh, there are others you could look up. Its worth the effort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en9OUUuucjI&feature=push-sd&attr_tag=w_-oEgJOpP1wTpq9-6

December 12, 2017 12:41 PM MST

While I respect your opinion, I must take issue with the statement, "WE elected as President ..."  I did not vote for him and in truth, almost 3 million more people actually voted for Hillary Clinton.  It is the Electoral College that put him in office.  As for giving him some respect, his own tweets indicate how little respect he has for others - behavior that is unbecoming anyone in such high office.  He undercuts his own cabinet members and staff and isn't happy unless he's in the midst of chaos.  That is no way to run the United States.  He hasn't earned my respect.
      December 12, 2017 12:48 PM MST

The Electoral College plays no favorites in electing the President. President Trump won, period, I politely disagree with the fact that you may think it does.
      December 12, 2017 12:51 PM MST

The Electoral College does not require each state to vote for the majority candidate or to pro rate votes based on the percentages.  Some states do that while others have an "all or nothing approach."  I don't call that an even playing field.  In fact, since we're in the 21st Century, it's time we elected a president based upon the popular vote.  We will have to agree to disagree. 

December 12, 2017 2:16 PM MST

• I feel for you.
    You want your choice for President to be supported and respected just as I wanted president Obama to be supported by congress and respected.
    I'm Canadian so I couldn't vote at all, but I would have voted for Hillary if I could've.
    I did follow Donald Trump closely during his campaign.
    I don't have many nice things to say about him honestly, but I do respect your right to use this q&a site in peace without my political opinions constantly so I understand why you must get frustrated here daily.

December 12, 2017 1:01 PM MST

I ignore that which causes hate here. Maybe that is why I try to keep my questions funny and nonsensical.
      December 12, 2017 12:27 PM MST

I really try to do the same thing.
      December 12, 2017 12:33 PM MST

I know, and thats why your my snoock-cums. -shiver- :))
      December 12, 2017 12:39 PM MST

Oooh.  I'm shivering too!  Don't use dirty words with me.  Gets me too tingly which causes mass confusion.
      December 12, 2017 12:58 PM MST

I knew you would finger it out my love. ;))
      December 12, 2017 1:04 PM MST

That is one of the many reasons I love you so much Element 99. We have a great history together at this web site, and others. :))
      December 12, 2017 12:38 PM MST

Yes, why do you think that most of my questions are about food?
      December 12, 2017 3:49 PM MST

I see disappointment and dissatisfaction much more than I see hate around here. In fact, I can't remember seeing hate at all. There's a great deal of criticism towards Trump and conservatives in general, to be sure, but I suppose it stems from some idea of activism--something noble in idea even when rough and dividing in practice, and certainly nothing as vile as hatred.

In any case, this is possibly the best online community I know.
      December 12, 2017 12:57 PM MST

I politely disagree with you. I see and feel a lot of hate toward our President in a lot of the questions asked here. (mostly by one person) Hate is vile, and so are some of the questions.
      December 12, 2017 1:01 PM MST

I think you will find that people are passionate about one side or the other no matter where you go.
    I have been on several sites and see that people are the same.
    Some sites are worse then others and this one is much more mild then some I have been on.
      December 12, 2017 1:28 PM MST

Dang, I've seen worse on other sites when the posters are being NICE! lol This post was edited by SA (SuperA) at December 13, 2017 6:35 AM MST
      December 12, 2017 1:43 PM MST