Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » D'ya think since the rise of The Donald John America has become more seedy/greedy or were we always that way and just waited for his OK?

D'ya think since the rise of The Donald John America has become more seedy/greedy or were we always that way and just waited for his OK?

Posted - December 14, 2017

Responses

I see people being more open about racism in Donald Chumps America. Of course, seedy/greedy comes in a close second.
      December 14, 2017 10:31 AM MST

I guess we can never really know the answer to my question Zack. However racism now is an emblem of honor as is all forms of bigotry. It's A-OK to be that way in fact its PREFERABLE to be a white racist bigoted nationalist HATER. Just like the Donald John. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      December 15, 2017 5:16 AM MST

I think people have been seedy and greedy all along. He just gives them his approval to do it by example.
      December 14, 2017 11:14 AM MST

Exactly the answer I would have given.  It's like it's OK now to express disdain for those less fortunate or have compassion for others.
      December 14, 2017 11:20 AM MST

That's a bitter pill to swallow if true PC. Of course we can't really ever know the answer to my question. I know this. The Donald John is a degenerated brain evil person and his followers are automatons/robots who cannot possibly have brains or emotions because if they did the monster would never have been adored/worshipped/elected/defended/believed. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to thee! :)
      December 15, 2017 5:19 AM MST

not sure
      December 14, 2017 2:59 PM MST