Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » Okey dokey. Is it true that the Pentagon had/has a mysterious UFO program? UFO's exist? Aliens have visited earth? What the he**?

Okey dokey. Is it true that the Pentagon had/has a mysterious UFO program? UFO's exist? Aliens have visited earth? What the he**?

If this is true and has been going on unbeknown to we the people what is it costing us? F'r cryin' out loud we don't have enough money to provide health care for kids but we do have the bucks to frolic about with aliens? Seriously?

Posted - December 16, 2017

Responses

Aliens dont frolic.
      December 16, 2017 11:31 AM MST

• Not with humans anyway.  Too many asterisks.
      December 16, 2017 12:11 PM MST

We have countless thousands of Aliens coming to England's shore with their hands out...trouble is they come from Eastern Europe and excell in taking things that don't belong to them....

Im sure there are billions of other planets out there with trillions of different life forms scattered about that great vast void ........
    There must be so many far in advanced  to us as we all are...and hopefully not all warlike as we are....
      December 16, 2017 12:03 PM MST

I've read about the problem europeans are having with regard to that. I think Germany opened their doors/shores to them and something like 800,000 arrived. Refugees/immigrants. What's the diff?  I'm not certain about that number NJ. That created a problem for the locals. I don't know what the solution is to that level of "alien". If they don't leave their countries they die. That's a pretty strong motive for moving elsewhere. As for the aliens that live in the sky or other planets? I wouldn't be surprised if they live among us and have for generations. DonJohn is probably one. He has evil intentions. Perhaps others have benign intentions. All I know is that there are some very weird/odd/bizarre/whackos in the world many of whom end up in politics! Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :) I'm gonna ask a question about it sweetie. This is YOUR heads up!
      December 17, 2017 3:56 AM MST

Most I think come for the money and easy picking I think Rosie.....there are those that come for safety reasons...
    So many come also just to  rape and steal ....so many drive like lunatics too....  
      December 17, 2017 5:20 AM MST

Really honey? Are you SURE about that? Hmmm. Well you would surely know more than I since you live there and I just read about it. It's just that what I read indicated the majority were escaping their countries because so many of their people were getting killed. Syria for example. SIGH. I guess there are bums all over the world and their labels may not be truthful. Thank you for your reply NJ!  :)
      December 17, 2017 5:27 AM MST

If you believe the police reports and the news papers...and I do in these cases.....

Yes there are many from Syria but most of them are refugues escaping violence and not economic refugees after money and easy living .....in their countries you get your hand chopped off for stealing a crust of bread.....
      December 17, 2017 5:43 AM MST

T hat's what I read too NJ. It may be a genocide that's going on in Syria. I'm not sure but I definitely wouldn't stay there. How sad that folks have to give up their homeland to survive. Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 17, 2017 5:45 AM MST

I'm sure many will return when it's finally over.....I think those countries will never change though until religion is eradicated across the whole Arab states....

Religion is the root of all evil Rosie ....the money it rakes in from it world wide must be astronomical  yet all involved still plead poverty ....
      December 17, 2017 5:59 AM MST

Religion is at the root of the Syrian tragedy? Geez. So if there were no religion at all the world would be free of "all evil"? I dunno if I can buy that NJ. I'm trying but finding it very difficult.  Thank you for your reply. All due respect honey I 'm gonna a question about this.  No disrespect intended.
      December 17, 2017 6:05 AM MST

not that i know of
      December 16, 2017 3:50 PM MST