Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » What do you need from the grocery store?

What do you need from the grocery store?

Image result for gifs of people shopping

Posted - December 23, 2017

Responses


  • 54061


      The cashier from Lane #5.





      No, wait, the one at customer service.



      Customers count too, right?


      In that case . . . 




      I changed my mind, make it the one who works in the bakery section. 



      Hold on, final answer: may I have two of them?



    ~
      December 23, 2017 5:43 AM MST
    2

  • 44876
    Damn you, Randy. F***** answer thief. No tildes for you. One year!. That fourth one down. I want her...NOW. This post was edited by Element 99 at December 23, 2017 12:32 PM MST
      December 23, 2017 10:16 AM MST
    2

  • 13071
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! :D
      December 23, 2017 12:32 PM MST
    2

  • 13071
    Image result for gifs of women grocery shoppingLooks like someone spotted you Randy D~.  :+
      December 23, 2017 12:33 PM MST
    2

  • 54061


      Tell her to slow down, she'll get to me in a moment or two. There's really no need to rush. I'll have to put her name on my standby list anyway, there are so many others ahead of her. 
    ~
      December 23, 2017 1:49 PM MST
    2

  • 13071
    Image result for gifs of people shopping
      December 23, 2017 2:12 PM MST
    2

  • 2465
    Dry cat food and cream cheese. 
      December 23, 2017 11:14 AM MST
    3

  • 54061


    Your cat is dry?


    ~
      December 23, 2017 11:25 AM MST
    2

  • 2465
    Yeah, I gotta moisten her up for Christmas dinner. 
      December 23, 2017 11:45 AM MST
    2

  • 13071
    I like hot sauce on my dry cats.
      December 23, 2017 12:34 PM MST
    2

  • 2465
    Omg haha
      December 23, 2017 1:13 PM MST
    1

  • 44876
    But her cheese is creamy.
      December 23, 2017 4:06 PM MST
    1

  • everything but walmart is a cluster cuss right now and im not risking my life going in there
      December 23, 2017 1:46 PM MST
    2

  • 7831
    Get me like three boxes of this. I have an obsession with it. Don't forget the ground beef too.

    This post was edited by Zack at December 23, 2017 4:07 PM MST
      December 23, 2017 2:03 PM MST
    3

  • 13071
    I will be joining you of course. You cook, I suck at it. LOL :D
      December 23, 2017 2:24 PM MST
    3

  • 54061


      "You cook, I suck."

    A direct quote, yet I get accused of being the perv. That's cute. 

    Reported to the registry. 


    ~
      December 23, 2017 2:35 PM MST
    2

  • 13071
      December 23, 2017 2:38 PM MST
    2

  • 54061


      See what I mean?  It's just like I said. 

    Double reported.
    ~
      December 23, 2017 2:39 PM MST
    2

  • 13071
      December 23, 2017 2:40 PM MST
    2

  • 54061


      After getting that haircut, are you still the leader of North Korea, or was it the straw that broke the camel's back and they booted you out of there?
    ~ 
      December 23, 2017 3:35 PM MST
    1

  • 44876
    I don't think Zack would be interested in that.
      December 23, 2017 4:08 PM MST
    1

  • 54061

    Lol, good point. 


    ~
      December 23, 2017 6:52 PM MST
    0

  • 22891
    nothing
      December 23, 2017 3:54 PM MST
    0