Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Are you kind of embarrassed to receive AnswerMug's online "gifts" from people because you don't know how to respond to them? ~

Are you kind of embarrassed to receive AnswerMug's online "gifts" from people because you don't know how to respond to them? ~

(Other than a simple thank you, of course.)

Posted - December 25, 2017

Responses

not really
      December 25, 2017 10:42 AM MST

• "Not really" ... my first AM gift did take me by surprise and I wasn't even sure how to get back to the sender, but that was long ago.
      December 25, 2017 12:50 PM MST

I think they are fine for people who want to send them.

I could care less.

Why would I do that when I can do this?

Now that's a gift and it doesn't cost me any points.  What do you want with my points?  They don't even go to you, just a picture that is not as good as a hand-picked one.

Love,

Ebeneezer Grinch Scrooge

December 25, 2017 12:55 PM MST

It's "I couldn't care less".

December 25, 2017 1:08 PM MST

No.  Because?  I actualy could care less.  There are things I care less than this about.   I could feel about you like I feel about half the people on here.  But I care more than that.  But not as much as say, a sane person.

Love,

Sharonna  MERRIEST OF CHRISTMASES and kiss your long-suffering wife for me, Randall.

Old School is visiting Rosie today.  LOL This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 25, 2017 2:22 PM MST
      December 25, 2017 1:13 PM MST

Sharonna, Sharonna, Sharonna. Where did I ever go wrong with you? (Sigh.). Ok, here it is:

While you may care less about things other than the subject about which you are referring, the saying specifically refers to that subject itself, not the myriad of potential other subjects that exist in the world. 

Please don't test me, dear. 
    ~

December 25, 2017 2:21 PM MST

I like it.  I think for once, I may acquiesce.  I may, but I won't. 

Here's the test.  Prove it.  Buster.  Proof.  Here is the form. I know you cannot resist a form.  So, here is the form I am taking:  First:  The Saying.  WHAT SAYING?  You may not in any COURT of any GRAMMAR Institution of sane FORM, (keep reading, it will make sense) refer as gospel *

*I refer to your words: the saying specifically yadadddaada

the saying is hearsay.  WHAT SAYING?   There is NO AGREED UPON IN ANY PROVABLE MANNER what "the saying" is.   Period. MOOT.

SO, all that other claptrap just negates your petard.

I think I have a good argument here.

Do your wost.

Sharonna, Esq.

December 25, 2017 2:38 PM MST

Sim Pole: yore wrong. 
    ~
      December 28, 2017 7:15 AM MST

Nope - all gifts and all compliments are gratefully received :P
      December 25, 2017 2:33 PM MST

Long time no see, Always good to see you Adaydream, and of course I get to post this beautiful picture for us all on your behalf.
    Hope your have a blessed Season filled with people you love that want to see you.

Love always,

Sharonna
      December 25, 2017 2:41 PM MST

A beautiful picture. You always were the one who had the best picture for every occasion. 
      December 25, 2017 3:00 PM MST