Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » Did everyone have a good argument at Christmas dinner yesterday?

Did everyone have a good argument at Christmas dinner yesterday?

I had Christmas dinner at my husband's parents' house but if we would have gone to my uncle's house we would have been treated to my cousin showing up for dinner drunk and getting in a huge fight with my uncle!

Missed it, darn. 

Posted - December 26, 2017

Responses

Tee hee sounds like fun :P No, we didn't have any arguments at dinner, fortunately by then they had all calmed down. However, earlier in the day they were distinctly lacking in the whole peace on earth vibe. My daughter didn't want to wake up as she had been up all night, so she was grumpy. She got into a disagreement with the dog.. the dog jumped up and hurt her... so dog was sulking and so was daughter... the house was messy which made me grumpy as I had been working my socks off for months trying to get things tidy and they keep messing it up. ...My two sons arent' talking to each other so we had dinner with one yesterday and the other is coming over today
      December 26, 2017 8:49 AM MST

• I didn’t want to join my family for Christmas. I spent the day alone. My sister was “disgusted“ that I didn’t show up. It was a nice peaceful day.
      December 26, 2017 8:55 AM MST

• Nope, no arguments, and no one got drunk either. That's one of the perks of having a very small family. 
      December 26, 2017 9:39 AM MST

no, i never get invited anywheres on christmas day, it stinks
      December 26, 2017 10:59 AM MST

Hmmm....puzzling indeed.
      December 26, 2017 11:06 AM MST

• No arguments.
    Actually it was sad because my sister couldn't make it down.
    Everything was ok though.
    The kids played and my mother and her boyfriend played cards after supper.
    I was texting and playing with the kids.
    Pretty peaceful here, but sorry to hear about you uncle and cousin.
    I have a few aunts and uncles that I can't be around too much because we don't mesh well and it sucks.

Merry Christmas anyway. : )

December 26, 2017 11:04 AM MST

No Christmas dinner over here!!
      December 27, 2017 5:32 AM MST

No I won't argue on social occasions.  We had 16 for dinner and no arguments. 
      December 27, 2017 6:00 AM MST