Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » I wish that I possessed the depth of knowledge about Spanish that I currently have about English, and the ability to write it flawlessly. ~

I wish that I possessed the depth of knowledge about Spanish that I currently have about English, and the ability to write it flawlessly. ~

Perhaps someday I shall. 

Posted - December 26, 2017

Responses

Never too late to learn! Spanish online courses sounds ideal? Or by heading Spain, stay there for a few years with the sole purpose to learn their language? (Need time and money for this)! Also once you are learning best thing to add to your learning will be, to get a nursery book in Spanish! Simple words like how to say n spell "Cat," or "Apple" can seriously boost your learning skills. 
      December 28, 2017 5:51 AM MST

Tal vez no me expligué bien. Ya hablo español, tengo más de veinte años con ello. Es solamente que deseaba tener aún más conocimiento, casi igual de lo que tengo con mi lengua nativa. 
    ~
      December 28, 2017 5:55 AM MST

If i COULD RITE FLOORLESS eNGLISH i WOULDN'T BE HERE - i WOOD BE OUT RITING BEST SELLARS AN MAKING A PACKET OF MONEY - YES SIRREE.
      January 13, 2018 5:36 PM MST