Active Now

Spunky
Shuhak
Slartibartfast
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Men, you and your female only s/o are going somewhere. How long do you have to wait before she is ready.

Men, you and your female only s/o are going somewhere. How long do you have to wait before she is ready.

Example...I can shave, shower, etc and be ready to walk out the door in the amount of time she spends with her eye makeup. IOW, I usually have to wait an hour.

Posted - December 29, 2017

Responses

i don have that problem since i live alone
      December 29, 2017 1:54 PM MST

Grr.... This is not a fair question. I can say, in my situation, I always arrive perfectly on time... 30 minutes after I'm supposed to, give or take a few minutes. And, I have explained this to my beau. If he needs me someplace at a specific time, always tell me to be there 30 minutes earlier. But, here's the catch... even though I'm 30 minutes late, it's guaranteed I'm sitting around waiting on him for 30-60 minutes more. He changes outfits like six times before we leave. Usually, by about the third one, he comes out and asks, "How dos this look?" I have learned that if I approve of the outfit, he'll go back and change again. If I tell him I liked one of the previous ones better, then he wears what he has on. He dresses well. I don't really have any opinion on what he wears. I don't care. But, I'm not gonna lie. There are times I tell him I liked another outfit better just so he'll stop changing clothes. And, that's only the clothes. He goes through the same thing with hats and shoes. OMG 
      December 29, 2017 2:02 PM MST

MEN DON'T DO THAT!!!
      December 30, 2017 6:50 AM MST

What is a "female only significant/other"?

:|
      December 29, 2017 10:40 PM MST

There are gay men here, and we know that men don't take very long to get ready. That's why I made it about women.
      December 30, 2017 6:48 AM MST