Active Now

Malizz
Thebigd
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » How many Amazon parcels did you receive for things you know you shouldn't have bought?

How many Amazon parcels did you receive for things you know you shouldn't have bought?

I have way too little money... I shouldn't have bought those things :P

Posted - December 29, 2017

Responses

lots of them
      December 29, 2017 3:41 PM MST

Good for you.. I think sometimes when we are feeling sorry for ourselves we tend to treat ourselves.. sometimes too it makes sense to order something in the January sales when it's a bit cheaper than normal. 
      December 29, 2017 3:43 PM MST

• "Nothing You Can Do About It Now"

December 29, 2017 5:26 PM MST

Nothing...I love Christmas shopping. I set my budget and that is that.
      December 29, 2017 7:16 PM MST

• Once.
    I bought a dress via one of the ads on this site. It advertised that it was made of linen. When it arrived, the material was nylon and had a vile, stiff, prickly texture. Then I discovered the site had no complaints and allowed no returns. In Australia that is illegal but from overseas I had no redress.
    So I copied the dress in real linen, chucked the mail order item in the garbage.
    Since then, I don't trust e-shopping. Almost the only thing I'll buy on line is books.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 30, 2017 2:44 AM MST
      December 30, 2017 12:36 AM MST

i never really bought from amazon.... i tend to buy more from ebay tho...

one time i wanted to buy movies from amazon, but i didnt purchase cuz the price got kinda high and i thought it was just movies so why pay high for movies lol
      December 30, 2017 10:06 AM MST