Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Everyone is beautiful, we are all creative and all of us are heroes if not gods. Does too much self-worship make your stomach turn?

Everyone is beautiful, we are all creative and all of us are heroes if not gods. Does too much self-worship make your stomach turn?

It does mine.

Posted - December 31, 2017

Responses

Indeed.  I am always careful about the word hero.  I do believe there is beauty in every creature and we all have worth.  We all have responsibility too......this is where the rub comes in.  
      December 31, 2017 9:47 PM MST

I just puked in my mouth a little.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one grossed out by extreme sappiness. Yuck!
      January 1, 2018 10:08 AM MST

I disagree that everyone is beautiful, especially in the sense of people's character or personality. We only have to think of people such as Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Charles Manson, etc as examples of those we would not want to glorify or emulate. I believe that we all have a responsibility to each other in the way we carry ourselves, stranger and non-stranger alike. Reality dictates that there some people are evil, simple as that. Whole While there is some good in some evil people, some evilness in some good people, there are also some people who are either all good or all evil. 
    ~ This post was edited by Randy D at January 1, 2018 10:10 PM MST
      January 1, 2018 10:27 AM MST

definitely
      January 1, 2018 2:39 PM MST