Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Sometimes I see hundreds of "views" with replies in the single digits.

Sometimes I see hundreds of "views" with replies in the single digits.

I often wonder why that is. Can some of those members that have never answered a question before make an exception and give us some insight as to why that is?  

Posted - December 31, 2017

Responses

Some of the views may be from the asker editing the question. So the same with repliers editing their responses and there are many who view to read them like FBI and CIA. Just kidding ;) You also have reply threads to replies that may not show up as replies themselves but only as views. Not sure. This post was edited by O-uknow at January 1, 2018 1:10 AM MST
      January 1, 2018 1:07 AM MST

Does a person have to be logged in to be counted and recorded as a viewer? There may be non-members searching for items of interest or even journalists interested in finding a basis for a good story. 
      January 1, 2018 9:24 AM MST

maybe cause people view it more than they reply
      January 1, 2018 2:27 PM MST

It is possible, just maybe, that some people have enough wisdom to keep their answers to themselves. Not like me, blabbing everything in my head. Of course I'm always right, so that's ok. I must be right; all the intelligent people agree with me. Even when I'm wrong I'm more right than wrong.
      January 1, 2018 6:11 PM MST