Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Questions » Finance » Have any of you thought of how much effort I put into studying the delicate science of tilde futures markets? ~

Have any of you thought of how much effort I put into studying the delicate science of tilde futures markets? ~

Posted - January 1, 2018

Responses

Image result for gifs of people sleepingYes, constantly. ;P
      January 1, 2018 1:09 PM MST

Hey, aren't you supposed to be watching your grandson?

~
      January 1, 2018 1:16 PM MST

Image result for gifs of little kidsOOPS ...... ;+
      January 1, 2018 1:19 PM MST

[Randy D. calls Child Protective Services . . . ]

~
      January 1, 2018 2:55 PM MST

-reported- ;+
      January 1, 2018 2:57 PM MST

not yet
      January 1, 2018 1:43 PM MST

Hmmm...perhaps a tad more than necessary?
      January 1, 2018 1:47 PM MST

Oh look!  I can make more just by holding down two keys on my computer! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  The more tildes I create the less value they have! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  How cool is that? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      January 2, 2018 12:08 AM MST

There is no future in Tildes unless you go multinational and find out what the ~ sign actually means in most of the world. It is not just an umlaut, it has its own specific meaning as a free-standing character.
      January 2, 2018 12:24 AM MST