Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Before/during/after. NO ONE EVER QUESTIONED THE SANITY OF BARACK OBAMA, Some in the GOP question donjohn's grip on reality. WHY?

Before/during/after. NO ONE EVER QUESTIONED THE SANITY OF BARACK OBAMA, Some in the GOP question donjohn's grip on reality. WHY?

Posted - January 8, 2018

Responses

No one questions the sanity of any president.  Just this one.  Because?  He deserves it.  He is nuts.   Beyond nuts.

January 8, 2018 12:32 PM MST

I think he is a crackpot whacko. Always has been. Getting more so. Nifty graphic Sharon. I believe his worshippe4rs think whatever he/does is simply adorable! Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      January 9, 2018 2:02 AM MST

Methinks the man doth protest too much.

Rosie, surely you see the groundswell is rising from many quarters now. Another recent (and badly needed) social uprising against misogyny in the entertainment industry, needed only the first few brave ones to speak up
    to break the cycle, to bring a just remedy. 

The mood is increasingly restive. The drums are beating. I think it’s amusing that Trump’s intended victory lap for Tax Reform has been buried by the need to now defend his sanity.

In medical science, the most effective methods for destroying a cancer involve attacking it from every possible angle. Look at the number of positions now joining together in critique of Trump‘s competency. Keep the cancer under fire until it’s no longer viable.
    I would say the analogy is apt in this case.

Hence, my money is still on a massive heart attack. This post was edited by Don Barzini at January 9, 2018 2:02 AM MST
      January 8, 2018 4:09 PM MST

I think it will take something like that to get rid of him DonB. The spineless toady Congress will never do what it should. The spineless sycophantic toady cabinet will never do what it should. How do we get rid of a cancer if no surgeon will cut it out? I think I'm gonna ask that question. Thank you for your thoughtful reply. The groundswell rising is among those who are powerless. The powerful seem be circling the donjohn wagon. They are so desperate to pass legislation and he will sign anything so it serves them to keep that whacko dummy in that position as long as possible. The puppet robot craves attention and LOVE. Being sane is not on their list of needed things. Only a vapid mindless signature and donjohn can certainly provide that. SIGH. I loathe him. But I bet you gather that. Happy Tuesday. Let's let what the mindless robot will do today! :(
      January 9, 2018 2:23 AM MST

They question because sane, reasoning, sentient beings SHOULD question - there's every reason to do so!
      January 8, 2018 4:11 PM MST

I must not have made myself clear Addb. What I'm saying is even folks in the GOP are questioning his sanity. Why?  The answer to that is obvious to me and to them apparently. The answer is that donjohn is a whacko nutjob crackpot. No one ever questioned Barack Obama's sanity...not even the GOP. But the whacko nutjob aka donjohn is so insanely crazy even his own party members are questioning it. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday.
      January 9, 2018 2:26 AM MST

Because Trumps grip on reality is quite questionable. Making statements that contradict each other have that effect. This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at January 9, 2018 2:26 AM MST
      January 8, 2018 10:22 PM MST

Yes well stable geniuses tend to do that JakobA. They are so brilliant they see all sides of a question and take all of them. The seeds of another question have arisen from this. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      January 9, 2018 2:28 AM MST