Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Without losing a beat the donjohn prez plans to sign a proclamation honoring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Donjohn is CLUELESS isn't he?

Without losing a beat the donjohn prez plans to sign a proclamation honoring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Donjohn is CLUELESS isn't he?

Posted - January 12, 2018

Responses

• Good, he should, it's fitting and proper that he do so. Those of us who remember and honor the memory of Dr. King appreciate it. The legacy of Dr. King is part of our history and our culture. His career was one that ALL OF US could learn from and gain some understanding. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 12, 2018 10:28 AM MST
      January 12, 2018 10:13 AM MST

He is far from clueless.
      January 12, 2018 10:17 AM MST

No.  
      January 12, 2018 10:27 AM MST

Totally clueless, irony and the fact he openly contradicts himself, and forgets his own lies, and that most of what comes out of his trap is utter nonsense, is entirely lost on him. 

Take today... he offends half the world then wonders why everyone thinks he's a total dipstick when he doesn't understand why everyone outside of those who voted for him despise the stupid creature

Take today too... he has cancelled his visit to Brit-land.. he made very lame and ridiculous excuses about the embassy - we ALL know that the real reason was that a) his lame, pathetic whining dictates to not meet Prince Charles but TO meet Kate and William AND b) that he knew there would be mass protests here and he didn't want to face that. Original plans had him not coming to London at all... because he knew people here hate him 
      January 12, 2018 1:50 PM MST

The Brits have excellent taste. They despise loathsome people. He is the best example of loathsome in my lifetime. I have always said "I have never hated anyone". I am inclined to make an exception for this piece of crap . Thank you for your thoughtful and spot-on reply Addb and Happy Saturday to thee. He cancelled the trip to London because he is chicken  sh** and KNOWS he would be greeted by throngs of folks carrying signs telling him to go home and stay there! SIGH. Wonder what depths of awful he will plummet to today? :(
      January 13, 2018 1:26 AM MST

• Probably one of his behind-the-scenes-PR-minders has suggested it to try to repair his racist image.
    But we could make a fair guess that he will soon say something exactly the opposite in one of his off-the-cuff tweets.
      January 13, 2018 12:10 AM MST

Very true. Telling lies and insulting/attacking are the hallmarks of his existence. Oh. And incessant tweeting, eating cheeseburgers and talking racist gibberish. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday Hartfire. I wonder if Dr.King were alive today what he would say about this piece of trash?  :(
      January 13, 2018 1:28 AM MST