Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Do you like it when there is a whole string of new questions posted and none of them are yours? ~

Do you like it when there is a whole string of new questions posted and none of them are yours? ~

Posted - January 13, 2018

Responses

I must because that is a large portion of when I am here.  I like answering questions people create.  It's great to find out what is on their minds. :) :) 
      January 13, 2018 11:32 AM MST

Yep, I quite like that :)
      January 13, 2018 12:42 PM MST

Sure...But often I don't have an answer to them.
      January 13, 2018 1:01 PM MST

I am always happy to see new questions, but I admit I prefer to respond to the ones that aren't overly silly. 
      January 13, 2018 2:45 PM MST

I would love to post questions, but I'm going to pass on that. There seems to be quite an issues about putting them in the correct category. I've never seen a site make such issues about little things the way this one does. 
      January 13, 2018 3:08 PM MST

I agree, I think that this website's management-endorsed reason for concern about "correct" categories is as flimsy as a floosie's underwear.
    ~ This post was edited by Randy D at January 14, 2018 10:46 AM MST
      January 13, 2018 3:26 PM MST

So do I. I'm on other sites and there is not the issue of where to put your question. I saw several posts about it and what a headache it causes the management. That's one reason I'm not here as often as I would be otherwise. I feel like when I was a kid and we went to my crazy aunt's house. Before we went in, our parents warned us not to touch anything. I really liked the place when I first joined, with the exception of one or two, the people here are friendly, but I just don't feel comfortable being here. I saw some really bad reviews about this place before I joined and figured they were bogus, I'm starting to see they have some merit. I don't mean to dis your site, but it's not the best I've ever been a part of. 
      January 13, 2018 6:17 PM MST

Love it
    Absolutely delighted...
      January 14, 2018 10:15 AM MST