Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Has anyone ever said anything so outrageously dotty that you responded:

Has anyone ever said anything so outrageously dotty that you responded:

‘this person is a danger to society and doesn’t have a normal brain’, and ‘somehow, he has tumbled to humanity’s terrible secret. How could we not have foreseen this? We must kill him immediately - preserve the counterfeit reality of our world lest people come to their senses and recklessly leap to freedom, enlightenment and truth in the world next door’.

Posted - January 21, 2018

Responses

I know of one case, yes. Actually the politicians and the religious crowd got to him before we did. He was killed of course, but the deluded bastard rose on the third day. Last I heard he was still out there preaching love and compassion and all kinds of impossible, anti-social nonsense. Surely he realizes that if he ever gets his way, everything here that we despise and hate will simply evaporate in a puff of noxious vapour. 

This post was edited by Stemmata949 at January 21, 2018 11:08 AM MST
      January 21, 2018 10:57 AM MST

Dotty?

January 21, 2018 1:10 PM MST

I think a few have come pretty close.... but I am not sure I was quite so eloquent in my thinking at the time as you are 
      January 21, 2018 1:39 PM MST