Discussion » Questions » Animals (Wild) » Mankind is supposedly superior to all the birds and beasts.. so having no tool or weapon -how would I show a monkey I am superior to him?

Mankind is supposedly superior to all the birds and beasts.. so having no tool or weapon -how would I show a monkey I am superior to him?

Peel a banana faster,  climb a tree faster.. or what?

Posted - January 26, 2018

Responses

• Maybe you could dig a well for him,
    or build his family a tree house.

But then, I've never believed that we humans are smarter or better than animals.
    It depends - smarter for what?
    When we look at how we destroy this planet with our "intelligence"...
      January 26, 2018 8:28 AM MST

Ask some questions here while the monkey watches. What a stupid answer. Mayhap the monkey is more intelligent than me. This post was edited by Element 99 at January 26, 2018 2:36 PM MST
      January 26, 2018 1:44 PM MST

Show him how to make little huts and stuff with sticks and leaves. He can teach the other monkeys and they can make a little monkey village and I can come over to hang out occasionally.
      January 26, 2018 6:56 PM MST

Well, first I would like to know in what way(s) we are superior to a monkey (at least one or two so I get where you are coming from); and also the precise nature of that superiority and its origin.
      January 26, 2018 8:20 PM MST

I know how to start a fire for whatever purpose it may serve -I learned that in Boy Scouts which monkeys don't have available to them. 
      January 26, 2018 8:52 PM MST

not sure
      February 14, 2018 7:54 PM MST