Discussion » Questions » Finance » It's payday tomorrow. I am going to hit Amazon prime hard.. do you think this is why I never have any money?

It's payday tomorrow. I am going to hit Amazon prime hard.. do you think this is why I never have any money?

I've a long list of stuff waiting in the watch list.. so pretty much I always spend it before I even have it.. Hmm annoying!  I only buy stuff I need... cost of living and the list of things needed seems to grow ever longer.. Sigh I need to win the lottery

Posted - January 27, 2018

Responses

I quit that site after signing up, in one month.   

January 27, 2018 3:50 PM MST

Ahh you are a wiser and stronger willed woman than i! I figure it saves me money as if I went to a shop i'd see loads of things I want ... this way I am only buying what I need. And I don't have time to go to the shops anyway so it works for me. It's not payday til tomorrow but I just ordered a pack of orange highlighter pens.. I get through so many! I do have a thing for pens and paper... not safe to let me loose in a shop 
      January 27, 2018 3:54 PM MST

It seems you’ve admitted the problem. You know why you’re always broke. 
    Sadly, a lottery win may only make your problem worse. More money isn’t a cure. Rethinking your perception of money is. 
      January 27, 2018 8:22 PM MST

that might be why
      February 14, 2018 6:57 PM MST