Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Sometimes does simple get mixed up with what is easy? Life may be simple but who dare say it ain't hard?

Sometimes does simple get mixed up with what is easy? Life may be simple but who dare say it ain't hard?

Posted - January 30, 2018

Responses

Ah, the philosopher in the concealing hood, my favorite kind. One instance that matches your bill is those back-to-nature communes. Back to nature as it once was, self supporting from their own efforts, tending their probably less than ideal food-growing areas in all weathers, without benefit of modern aids. A simple life, but hard - probably thoroughly satisfying. Not least in knowing you are in some small way thumbing your nose at everything distasteful and soul-destroying in modern life.    This post was edited by Stemmata949 at January 30, 2018 9:52 AM MST
      January 30, 2018 9:51 AM MST

Yup, we're all thrown life's curves from time to time and it can be hard. But most of the hard times I've experienced were caused my me. Due to a lack of discretion, stupid moves, bad choices, and a whole passel of other self-inflicted nonsense. This is why I now live a very simple, uncomplicated life, one day at a time. For me life is too precious to gripe and moan about a few inconveniences  that may come my way. Jesus has a cure for anxiety that I try to live by. That can be found in Matthew 6:25-34
      February 4, 2018 1:20 PM MST

i think its hard
      February 14, 2018 4:39 PM MST