Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "If you want something done give it to a busy person". Are YOU that person? How so?

"If you want something done give it to a busy person". Are YOU that person? How so?

Posted - February 11, 2018

Responses

Oh Rosie, I had to laugh at that question! Because I am horribly busy right now... so much so that at the moment I don't know which way to turn.. I came here today to let you know that i will be disappearing for a while again. My assignment, which I have been researching for the last goodness knows how many weeks is now at the stage where I must write it up and things will get more and more pressured now until I hand it in. 

I wanted you to know that I will definitely feel the absence of your questions. They give me hope - if people truly stopped caring about the idiot in charge I would lose all hope!  

I do promise to return... once the assignment is handed in there will be a lull at the end and then again at the beginning stages of the next assignment. 

To answer your question.. the thing about someone who is busy, they usually find a way to do that, and even add more stuff in if they are given even more to do.. I am the same... I will find a way, I almost always achieve everything on my to do list. 

See you soon!

This post was edited by Adaydreambeliever at February 12, 2018 4:44 AM MST
      February 11, 2018 7:19 AM MST

Go get'em tigress! I kNOW you will do magnificently superbly outstandingly well in whatever you do Addb. Education is so important for normal people. For the abs who are braindead education is wasted and a non-issue. Sadly Washington, D.C. suffers from a plethora of them as does America in general. Education very bad. Doofus don say so! AARRGGHH. I'd wish you luck but you don't need it. You will shine. Get enough rest/ sleep, take your vitamins and don't forget to eat! I'll be here missing you but knowing that you are engaged in worthwhile endeavors. Thanks for letting me know sweetie. This way I won't worry. Happy Monday! ((hugs)) Luv, Rosie :).
      February 12, 2018 4:48 AM MST

Don't give me any more work! I already spend about 66 hours per week working. ( they still call to see if I wanna do more!)
      February 11, 2018 11:47 AM MST

I wouldn't dream of it. Thank you for your reply bh!:)
      February 12, 2018 4:49 AM MST

NO.  Not me.

NO.

My best friend is like that and that is probably a good reason why she IS my best friend.   She's amazing about weird stuff no one else wants to do, like calling business and disputing bills, etc.

UGH.

I give her free massages and she reciprocates by helping me keep my accounts in order.

February 11, 2018 11:50 AM MST

Those are the best partnerships. You each do what you're good at doing.  Thank you for your reply Sharon. I have no problem with saying "no I can't do that". I used to try to accommodate the people who wanted something from me..usually attention, time, when I really didn't want to. And I'd be miserable anticipating it and miserable in the doing of it and I finally figured a way out. JUST SAY NO! Voila! Sometimes the easy is harder to do than the difficult. I don't know why. I'm gonna ask! :)
      February 12, 2018 4:52 AM MST

Yes!  I was always that person.  It doesn't stop until you put your foot down and say "no".  
      February 11, 2018 12:00 PM MST

I used to be that person too PeaPod and I was miserable. Then I figured out how to make it go away! JUST SAY NO! Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 12, 2018 4:53 AM MST

Indeed!  
      February 12, 2018 12:59 PM MST

Yes but only if I know how to do it and am able to get it done. 
      February 11, 2018 12:13 PM MST