Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Should all American schools add the word "uterus" to their names, so Republicans will actually care about children dying in them?

Should all American schools add the word "uterus" to their names, so Republicans will actually care about children dying in them?

Posted - February 17, 2018

Responses

Not ALL Americans.  All Amerikan Evangelicals.  That is their thought-process.  Lives only matter in utero. 

Once they get old enough then they can join the armed forces and bomb everything that is not loved by Jesus.  You know those sh*thole countries that are wrecking any chance for Donald to collect more GREEN.

Trump is not racist.  The only color he cares about is GREEN.  Donald Trump, Jr. proudly boasts.  Since when is RACE about color?  It is about no color ---just white.  If you aren't white, you don't matter.

I think I just digressed more than a little, but the main theme here is Trump is the devil.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 17, 2018 8:15 PM MST
      February 17, 2018 8:15 PM MST

The STRONG opposition to fetuses dying (abortion) Comes from religious groups, it is not right vs. left here, though admittedly The very religious also tend to be conservative. This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at February 17, 2018 8:35 PM MST
      February 17, 2018 8:34 PM MST

I heard this one yesterday. It falls into the "really horrible, but funny and makes a good point" category. 
      February 17, 2018 9:28 PM MST

What a disgusting statement. 
    Republicans care about all deaths and most of us believe life starts in the womb. I make no apologizies for my being prolife....prolife from conception throughout old age. 
      February 21, 2018 7:09 AM MST

There are Republicans and there are House Republicans and if you are backing the latter you don't care about any kids at all.
      February 21, 2018 7:17 AM MST

Wrong. That is just wrong to accuse someone of not caring about people dying because they don't support gun control. 
      February 21, 2018 7:21 AM MST