Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » I want you to pay attention to how criminality is coddled. Why is the 19 year old Florida school shooter described as an orphan?

I want you to pay attention to how criminality is coddled. Why is the 19 year old Florida school shooter described as an orphan?

Orphans usually don't murder 17 people. The Vegas shooter was described as having problems.

Posted - February 18, 2018

Responses

Orphans are just as likely to murder as any other label.

I don't think that even fits him, he had parents.  I didn't read the story, I am just telling you the little I think I know from the little I have gleaned about this kid.

He is someone who had a TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT HAT on in some surveilance films of him.
    That is something I am SURE of.

https://www.insideedition.com/nikolas-cruz-practiced-shooting-while-wearing-make-america-great-again-hat-video-shows-40797

So, I'm going to read this thing for the first time finally. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 20, 2018 10:52 PM MST
      February 18, 2018 9:20 PM MST

He is an orphan. Both of his parents (the only ones he ever knew) are deceased.  

The Las Vegas shooter was on psychotropic meds. His doctor has said that he was odd, showed little emotion, and he believed that he had bipolar disorder.  Sounds like problems to me. 

February 18, 2018 9:41 PM MST

February 19, 2018 12:04 AM MST

It sums everything up into something people can digest and understand. People don't cope well with the concept that anyone could be a ticking time-bomb. They want to know why. Throw the orphan label in there and we can almost make sense of the madness. 
      February 19, 2018 2:56 AM MST

I can't stand it when people refer to them as "Mister" or "the gentleman".  

Terms of respect lose their value when attributed to murdering scum like these two, and murdering scum like these two are afforded a modicum of respect when such terms are attributed to them.  

:|

February 19, 2018 6:32 AM MST

He was adopted and then his adopted parents both died.  That makes him an orphan.  That excuses nothing under the law.
      February 19, 2018 12:37 PM MST