Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Doesn't it stand to reason to stay the 2018 elections until the Russia thing is settled? They control who is elected anyway?

Doesn't it stand to reason to stay the 2018 elections until the Russia thing is settled? They control who is elected anyway?

How can we in any sane manner hold an election in 2018 when we KNOW Russia was involved in putting TRUMP in the White House?

HOW?

First of all, Trump needs to be OUSTED.   Then we can hold an election for President.   Then in 2020 we can have mid term elections.

Right now we have a PRESIDENT put in power by PUTIN.

Posted - February 28, 2018

Responses

maybe but i dont really know much about that
      February 28, 2018 10:15 AM MST

I really don't care who our next governor will be.
      February 28, 2018 10:26 AM MST

Election dates are mandated by law. You don't get to change them because you don't like the president. Too bad, Sharonna.
      February 28, 2018 10:45 AM MST

Oh dear, were not in for more foot-stamping tantrums are we. Surely the democratic process has done its thing and we have to run with that. Do we only approve of democracy when it gives us what we want. How old are we? 
    I'm just praying that, dangerous, deviously cunning, spiteful and manipulative as she is, Hillary stays off the ballot next time. But if she decides to run again, I fear yet more opponents of the Hillary way will have to be either threatened back into line or taught a severe lesson  . . . or killed. 
      February 28, 2018 11:01 AM MST