Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Got any scary thoughts about the way Trump might think?

Got any scary thoughts about the way Trump might think?

When Trump first started talking about tariffs on steel and aluminum my first thought was - yIkes, Then I started wondering why there was such a big  difference between the tariff on steal and aluminum. My conclusion was that in Trumps mind steal is much heaveor  then aluminum so it should get a heaveor tarrif. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - March 9, 2018

Responses

• Now he's backpedaling by excluding Mexico, Canada, and others to be announced. :P
      March 9, 2018 6:30 PM MST

No.  Not a single one.
      March 9, 2018 8:24 PM MST

Got any scary thoughts about the way Trump might think?

Answer:  Nanoose, what do you think I have been giving you since 2016?

As to the rest of it?

Here is what I think that Trump thinks:  About the tariffs.   I think he used them as a cover-up to cover up the Stormy scandal all over the papers.   Oh no.  That was the impromptu move to meet Kim Jung Un.   The tariffs were to spite the resignation of Hope Hicks and that other Cohn guy, the one who ran the Department of Economics that he was supposed to consult first, that guy?   Well, he quit.  Because of the tariffs and then Stormy comes out and sues Trump's sorry ass and then we have Kim Jung Un playing Trump like a puppet.   Because this is the TRUMP show.   According to TRUMP.

Again, Donnie Dear, because you want to be a fake dictator, you consulted no one and just pretended you already WERE a dictator.  You definitely are the first syllable.

March 9, 2018 8:28 PM MST

I expect he think much like you and me. That is: much of the time he dont think at all, but runs on the autopilot in the back of his head Problem is that a politician should be more cerebral than that, with new information coming in all the time that he must think about to do a good job of it.
      March 10, 2018 2:51 AM MST