Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Jobs » Have you ever worked in a food service job wherein the main items were NOT something that you liked to eat? ~

Have you ever worked in a food service job wherein the main items were NOT something that you liked to eat? ~

Posted - March 11, 2018

Responses

Kinda, it was a café. Cappuccino is a drink - and I like my coffee BLACK.
      March 11, 2018 9:34 PM MDT

• ive worked in a restaurant for a year and I dont really like their foods. It’s a lot of meat which isn’t my thing. 
      March 11, 2018 9:35 PM MDT

No.  I always liked the food at that time.  Now I would not eat meat so, the answer would change if I worked this job presently.
      March 11, 2018 9:41 PM MDT

When I started my job at Arby's, I was a vegetarian. 

March 11, 2018 10:40 PM MDT

I've never worked in food service exactly but my high school job was in a cinema and I loved and still do love popcorn.  We ate so much of that stuff you wouldn't believe it.  We couldn't use the popcorn boxes though because the containers missing provided the sales numbers with which the money had to square.  We used the boxes paper cups came in.  For drinks, we drew ourselves sodas in cups and when we finished we drew some more and sold them.  I'm embarrassed to admit that I was part of such a scheme.  But...............
      March 12, 2018 12:59 AM MDT