Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » POLL: if you found out that I was locked in your neighbor's basement, being beaten daily and starving to death, you WOULD call the police so that I could be rescued, right?

POLL: if you found out that I was locked in your neighbor's basement, being beaten daily and starving to death, you WOULD call the police so that I could be rescued, right?

• Who ARE you again, Dude?
  • Oh, now you want my help, after grammar-policing me practically every time I post something.  How's my grammar now, fake cop?
  • Of course I would: I'd spin it so that you'd be arrested and my neighbor would receive a medal.
  • No, I don't stick my nose in others' business, I don't want to get involved.
  • My neighbor?  Hey, look around in there and see if my lawn mower is anywhere in sight.
  • Sure, I'd do anything for you, Randy D.  I'll get around to it eventually.
  • You're kidding, right?  Who do you think is the neighbor's accomplice?  Duh.
  • Not until well after the ransom is paid and I'm on the international flight.
  • This is the chance I've been waiting for: you occupy AnswerMug's list of Top Five Contributers much too often. So long, Sucker!
  • Ok, ok, stop crying already, ya big baby.  I'll call them.

~

Posted - June 26, 2016

Responses

Thank you.

~
      June 27, 2016 8:59 PM MDT