Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Did you hear that Trump finally told the truth?

Did you hear that Trump finally told the truth?

Last night at a fund raising dinner Trump bragged that  when he met with Canadas Prime minister he made up facts about the trade deficit so he could get a better deal.. He is always saying fake news but he goes into important meetings loaded with fake facts and lies.  Cheers!

Posted - March 15, 2018

Responses

Trump bragged that when he met with Canadas Prime minister he made up facts about the trade deficit so he could get a better deal

He cannot SHUT UP.  This is what will get this moron finally ousted.  I pray he goes to jail.  I pray.

I feel sorry for all the other prisoners.   He's jealous because he is Putin's prisoner. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 15, 2018 8:44 AM MDT
      March 15, 2018 8:43 AM MDT

Ya this morning he is right back to tweeting that the US has a huge trade deficit with Canada when in fact they have a surpluss. He has been saying that for a long time but now there is a tape of him saying he makes up facts  and numbers. I also hope he goes to jail but I also hope that because of a clerical error he gets thrown in a regular jail instead of a country club type of jail. Cheers!
      March 15, 2018 9:00 AM MDT

Nan, this is a person who has been able to alienate every ally we had.  Anyone that liked Obama, he wants to destroy.  He has NO friends in any place that the USA needs.  Instead he is chasing after dictators so he can emulate them.  That moron in China that forced his reign forever on his people, Putin a known assassin and Kim Jong Un a Putin wanna-be.

All he REALLY cares about is Putin.  Putin must have something HUGE on this pig.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 15, 2018 9:04 AM MDT
      March 15, 2018 9:01 AM MDT

no, i didnt hear that
      March 15, 2018 4:46 PM MDT

Maybe he was lying about lying. With Trump, you never know...
      March 16, 2018 9:37 AM MDT

He also told someone that he can tell people anything he wants and they will believe it.
    Well we know that is true.
      March 17, 2018 6:13 PM MDT