Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » At this rate the donjohn is heading for a complete mental breakdown. What'll all his worshippers do then? Go nuts too and shout LOCK HER UP?

At this rate the donjohn is heading for a complete mental breakdown. What'll all his worshippers do then? Go nuts too and shout LOCK HER UP?

Posted - March 16, 2018

Responses

Oh you know about the other Don?  The Donna personna?

I thought only Bruce Jenner and Donald Trump were in that club. 

Yes.  It's true.  Donna needs to be locked up. 

March 16, 2018 4:16 PM MDT

The doofus don is better looking as a woman. He should commit to it and switch. I'd vote for that! Thank you for your reply and that graphic Sharon. It is the most flattering depiction of the doofus I've ever seen. Though doofus donna has a certain ring to it if he does switch to the she within I will cease and desist the use of "doofus". You read it here. I promise.  I will probably call her " Donut Donna" or something close to it. :)
      March 17, 2018 3:30 AM MDT

MAD donna, like a virgin! Touched for the very first time. 
      March 17, 2018 6:52 AM MDT

It would probably be like trying to deal with getting off heroin for them they would get withdraw symptoms and a bad case of the Jimmy  Legs then they would find a new drug maybe Steave Bannan. Cheers and happy weekend! 
      March 16, 2018 5:05 PM MDT

Since they have made doofus their saviour, their be-all, their end-all, their source of truth, their everything I don't see them adjusting. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Saturday! :)
      March 17, 2018 3:32 AM MDT

Boy, you really like to insult the Presidents supporters dont you. A little tacky dont you think?
      March 16, 2018 7:06 PM MDT