Discussion » Questions » Legal » In Austin Texas is criminality again coddled by authorities who wait to be handed a motive before calling acts of terror,

In Austin Texas is criminality again coddled by authorities who wait to be handed a motive before calling acts of terror,

TERRORISM?

Posted - March 21, 2018

Responses

you talking like this:
    https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2018/03/20/ut-police-chiefcallsaustin-bombings-terrorist-act-reassures-students-parents
    it is unusual for the procedure to go that way.
    The normal procedure is more like:
    1: Catch the Perp.
    2: Ask him why.
    3: Tell the public procecuter to make appropriate charges.
    most often it is some thrill-seeking kid who found a text about how to make pipe bombs, and did it for kicks and to prove how 'smart' he is.
      March 21, 2018 3:30 AM MDT

I have no information about Austin, Texas and I resent you trying to incite a reaction in me without saying what you are talking about.
      March 21, 2018 8:30 PM MDT

I cannot keep up with this news that seems not to involve Trump for once.  He hasn't pissed anyone off yet regarding this, so I guess I got nothing.

I'm too busy with Facebook scandal, 3 women suing Trump, The firings of the last week, congratulating Putin when ordered NOT to, (I'm only half done for this week)  .... oh yes, let's not forget the Russia Probe, that old thing.

And he backed off on his gun promises.   So, bombs haven't even entered the scenario yet. 

March 21, 2018 8:40 PM MDT