Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Hypothetical: if you were to suddenly keel over and die, and your s/o has access to your AnswerMug account, do you think he/she would post

Hypothetical: if you were to suddenly keel over and die, and your s/o has access to your AnswerMug account, do you think he/she would post

an announcement of your passing just to let us all know why you're no longer here?

~

Posted - March 23, 2018

Responses

No my husband has no interest in or even curiosity chat sites I am on or have been on.  But quite honestly few people on those sites have any interest in him!  On another site (AB) before we married I made him available for a Q and A from all my friends there and only two or three people even had any. 
      March 23, 2018 6:08 AM MDT

I would have to teach her how to use the computer first. She can't even turn it on and would forget everything I taught her in ten minutes. I guess that means no.
      March 23, 2018 9:43 AM MDT

• NO. My husband cannot understand that I love social sites, when I want to show him something, he is not even rising from his chair. He does not know how to navigate sites. I am totally alone in this - not bad, though. At least I can do what I want by being online. He never went through my own website  karinbartsch.weebly.com This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 26, 2018 9:38 PM MDT
      April 26, 2018 9:20 AM MDT