Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Trump appoints Bolton and Pompeo. Is World War Three now inevitable?

Trump appoints Bolton and Pompeo. Is World War Three now inevitable?

The Dumpster can now "go out with a bang", literally. Both of these appointees, neither of whom require Senate approval, are on record as favouring pre-emptive strikes on North Korea and Iran. The fallout cloud from a nuke on Pyongyang would almost certainly drift over China - who will NOT be cool with this. His Royal Orangeness already has his tiny claws on the button - and now has surrounded himself with hawkish toadies who will urge him to push it.

Posted - March 25, 2018

Responses

WWIII won't be over N. Korea but this may be the mechanism the U.S gets taken off the global stage by the world launching a strike of its own against the U.S with N. Korea as the fall guy. If the U.S strikes N. Korea what will China AND Russia do? What will the world mobilize to do or let happen? The U.S becomes the eminent threat to the rest of the world. This post was edited by O-uknow at March 25, 2018 11:27 AM MDT
      March 25, 2018 10:11 AM MDT

The world??? Rest easy my friend, while there are very strong concerns about the wisdom and sanity of those who voted Strumpet in.. we don't hate the US. We are all sitting patiently hoping you guys will wake up and wise up.. We aren't looking to blast you out of the water..  You may well have specific enemies but it ain't the *world* most of the world dont hate the US, yet.. we just think you are a bit nutty :P Choose words wisely my friend.. I don't think you really meant the *world* there 
      March 25, 2018 3:19 PM MDT

Micheal Bolton, the ass clown? 
      March 25, 2018 3:06 PM MDT

John Bolton, the "wipe North Korea off the map" clown.
      March 25, 2018 7:20 PM MDT