Active Now

Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Randy D
WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » "I will gather together all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Josaphat: "Then I will enter into judgment with them there"

"I will gather together all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Josaphat: "Then I will enter into judgment with them there"

Would it interest you to know that this is modern day Syria? *sigh*

Posted - March 30, 2018

Responses

That seems to be a valley outside Jerusalem, although there are several names and more than one spelling involved

March 31, 2018 2:36 AM MDT

An interesting item: They say there is no evidence that David ever existed, but there is the tomb of his son Absalom in the lower right corner of the picture!
      March 31, 2018 2:39 AM MDT

I'm no longer sure it is Syria, but the world's armies are getting closer to where they need to be.
      May 12, 2018 12:25 PM MDT

Dont worry, I wont buy the ticket you should have had. This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at March 31, 2018 4:58 AM MDT
      March 31, 2018 4:58 AM MDT

Q ""I will gather together all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Josaphat: "Then I will enter into judgment with them there"
    Would it interest you to know that this is modern day Syria? *sigh*"

===========================================================================================

Modern day Syria is a region that was a cradle of civilisation but has been bombed and continues to be bombed to the stone ages. Its cities are in ruins. Military nations are fighting against one another, each one wanting to be the one to determine the type of government the country must have. The people of the country have no say. They just get killed, maimed and  turned into homeless and penniless refugees refused shelter even by some of the countries whose involvement has turned them into refugees.
      May 12, 2018 11:59 AM MDT