Discussion » Questions » Politics » What? Brits hate trump?

What? Brits hate trump?

Posted - March 31, 2018

Responses

Who actually knows, and even more, who actually cares. The UK has plenty of problems with which to concern itself from some news I have seen. Its like or dislike means little when it has made so many bad choices lately that are causing chaos. If ignorant savages hate me, I am flattered. The opinions of fools should not be regarded.
      April 8, 2018 1:35 PM MDT

Not knowing or caring about how the world sees you has consequences, regardless of whether people in a certain country accept that.. I note your judgement, which was pretty clear, of another country.. and I note in the same breath you don't accept their judgement of your country.. well here's news.. the same applies in reverse.. We could debate for hours over whose country has more problems... some would be factual, some would be opinion and I doubt either side would accept the other's view or assessment of the facts...   Just as your assessment of this chaos is wholly inaccurate, I would point out that actually the Brits are, (these days at least) hardly savages, many Americans are descended from them.. and arguably one could say that if anything it's quite the other way round in terms of savagery and behaviour.... what you can say though is that we wouldn't vote a lying, cheating, dishonest, barely literate man with NO style or manners, very poor social skills and who has had so many dodgy deals and bancrupcy. court judgements  against him.. Our politicians may be rubbish but at least they are literate and honourable.  Oh lastly.. hate you? No, never.. I think that we feel pity for the American people rather than hate. 
      April 12, 2018 2:33 PM MDT