Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Pres Trump issues new sanctions on Russia. Still claim Trump is soft on Russia?

Pres Trump issues new sanctions on Russia. Still claim Trump is soft on Russia?

Posted - April 6, 2018

Responses

Yep
    REALLY SOFT
    Trump loves Putin
    and never says a harsh word 
    against him.
    because?? 
    Putin is a dictator
    Trump is a dictator
    Trump has great respect for his brother
    as dictator in chief. 
         If Trump got his way he would be president for life.
    With him and him alone telling you what to think.
     Trump praises Putin saying he has great respect for him.
    Secret meetings, secret phone conversations with Putin.
    Trump and his administration is corrupt pure and simple.

April 6, 2018 8:43 AM MDT

He puts more sanctions on Russia.
    He arms Urkraine to fight Russia. 
    Put sanctions on Russian oligates.
    Forced Russia to close their San Francisco consulate and trade missions in New York and Washington.
    Expelled more than 60 Russian diplomats....

What did Obama do to them? Ask them to stop meddling in elections in 2014.
    And approve the purchase of Uranium One. 

This post was edited by my2cents at April 6, 2018 8:42 PM MDT
      April 6, 2018 9:40 AM MDT

Oh how soon the Trump haters forget those things. :)
      April 6, 2018 12:19 PM MDT

Selective memory concerning the full story on..what did Obama do?

https://www.npr.org/2018/02/21/587614043/fact-check-why-didnt-obama-stop-russia-s-election-interference-in-2016 This post was edited by Beans/SilentGeneration at April 6, 2018 9:03 PM MDT
      April 6, 2018 9:00 PM MDT

So according to your article Obama imposing new sanctions, Washington also expelled a 35 Russian diplomats and closed two Russian diplomatic compounds in Maryland and New York for meddling in the 2016 election. 
    Which means he did nothing after the 2014 elections other than say please stop. And approve Uranium One, have them push a "Russian Reset" button (which they did not even spell correctly) and (also from your link)
    • Obama scaled back missile defense plans in Europe to placate Moscow.
    • Obama wanted Russia to play a role in the international agreement under which Iran agreed to restrict its nuclear program — and Putin went along.
    • Obama spent the end of his presidency trying to bring Russia into a multilateral agreement to end the Syrian civil war, but Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov ultimately never committed.
    Obama was so tough on them.....not. This post was edited by my2cents at April 7, 2018 6:32 AM MDT
      April 7, 2018 6:29 AM MDT

yup....too soft...lets just forget about the uranium deal.

This post was edited by maggie at April 6, 2018 9:31 AM MDT
      April 6, 2018 8:54 AM MDT

Lets don't forget the suck up apology tour he went on as soon as he was elected....oh wait....that was obama
      April 6, 2018 8:56 AM MDT

This is why Trump is getting jail time.   Making up what you wish were true to support why you are wrong does not cut it. 

Too little too late.  Muller is going to take Trump down.  Turn off Fox TV.  It's not gonna happen your way.  He is already CAUGHT in all the lies you are still clinging to. There is no Hillary and Russia. There is only Trump and Russia trying to get you to believe Putin did not have anything to do with his presidency.

COME ON.  That guy couldn't get elected dog catcher.

April 6, 2018 12:25 PM MDT

I never thought he was soft on Russia to begin with. :)
      April 6, 2018 12:16 PM MDT

Uh, Hello, Vlad?

(not the nice one, the vampire, the one in RUSSIA)

Hello?  This is Donald.

I just want you to know that I need to hide what we are doing a little here, VLAD or they won't let me keep the job.  So, just go along for awhile. I promise you can still have California and Alaska and I'll throw in New York too if you just be nice and act like you are hurt.  My BASE is trained to believe anything I tell them to believe.  Trust me, I have them monitoring everything that is free thought.

We need them to think you are in MY pocket, VLAD.  Trust me.  TRUST ME.  LOLOLOL

April 6, 2018 12:28 PM MDT

Baba hit the nail on the head.  Trump is to Putin as Hitler was to Mussolini.

Do you see that as a problem in the grand scheme of things?  
      April 6, 2018 2:04 PM MDT

What exactly did Obama do that was tougher than Trump? That is what matters in the grand scheme of things.
      April 6, 2018 8:58 PM MDT