Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Does any of Trumps tariffs effect his faimillys busnessies?

Does any of Trumps tariffs effect his faimillys busnessies?

A lot of clothing is imported into the United States from China but I bet there won't be any tariffs placed on then because it might effect Trumps daughters business. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - April 7, 2018

Responses

Ivanka resigned from her former business.
    Also Trump builds things....buildings etc. I believe that uses steel.

So yes, Trump's businesses are affected by the tariffs just as are the rest of us.
      April 7, 2018 2:00 PM MDT

(Does Do)
     (Trumps Trump's)
     (faimillys family's)
     (busnessies businesses)
     (then them)
      April 7, 2018 2:25 PM MDT

Wouldent that be a reason for tarifs? Creating an obstruction for the competition.
      April 7, 2018 3:11 PM MDT

(Wouldn't)

There are many reasons for imposing tariffs, not just one reason. 
    ~
      April 7, 2018 4:04 PM MDT

Nothing EFFECTS anything. They may AFFECT his businesses, thus having an EFFECT on them.
      April 9, 2018 12:40 PM MDT

It's all about Trump and his family.  So I will go out on a limb here.  Of course.

April 9, 2018 12:44 PM MDT

After I posted this question I did some googaling and found out that there are no tariffs on clothing and there will be no future tariffs placed on clothing or fashion accessories which includes purses (guess who imports purses from China). Lots of clothing and fashion accessories come from China so if you want to win a trade war with China put a tariff on clothing. The way I see it is  these tariffs will be one more step towards Trumps impeachment because they will show he has and he creates conflicts of interests. for his benefit. Cheers!. This post was edited by Nanoose at April 9, 2018 7:30 PM MDT
      April 9, 2018 7:28 PM MDT