Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Babies and Kids » Was it reallya bad childhood?

Was it reallya bad childhood?

When i was in 3rd grade in 2008 and was new to my city and school i often used to poop in my pants in my pants in the classroom infront of everyone as i was too shy and introvert to ask the teacher to go to the washroom. I remember one day i pooped and was sent to the school toilet amd the maid washed my pants and made me wear another spare pant and went to classroom. It was still stinking and i was at the back bench alone and music teacher was taking class and suddenly i peed in my pant and everyone hold their nose and my parents were called and took me home. I pooped around 6 times in my whole 3rd grade year and again in 4th grade my most difficult school experience i pooped 3 times in the whole year in my pants. And also in 5th grade in 2010 i did it 2 times. Literally those days other kids used to stay away from me and hated me. But it stopped when i came to 6th grade. Now i am 17. Please dont say me things because i was in 3rd, 4th and 5th grade those days and was shy and new to school and too young

Posted - April 10, 2018

Responses

Look at the bright side!  You outgrew it so you're ahead of a lot of people on the old EP website!  Yay!

I think that probably happens to most people who are that age so probably overall not a bad childhood.

April 10, 2018 8:56 AM MDT

U were on EP? Who r u? R u in SW?
      April 10, 2018 9:25 AM MDT

I'm still Livvie on SW.
      April 10, 2018 9:31 AM MDT

Do u know me?
      April 10, 2018 9:58 AM MDT

Yes!  You're that kid from India named Brad!  Everybody loves Brad from India!

I loved Brad!  And then I totaled him 

Then I took off the license plates and left the scene.  Sorry about that, nothing personal.
      April 10, 2018 7:10 PM MDT

I see you haven't been able to get your head out of the toilet yet.
      April 10, 2018 1:47 PM MDT

Umm..one time I peed my pants on the playground in kindergarten. So lots of kids have an accident at least once.
      April 10, 2018 7:08 PM MDT

Why do you want people to only say certain things to you because you were young? Nobody nobody would know if you didn't post your business! 
      April 11, 2018 6:49 AM MDT