Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Communication » What kinds of humorous post-it messages might be left scattered around your workplace today? ~

What kinds of humorous post-it messages might be left scattered around your workplace today? ~

Posted - April 13, 2018

Responses

Really thought I had a hair appointment today but it's tomorrow so don't worry about that. It's bad luck to have your hair cut on "you know" Don't want to say it out loud.  Well I'm not actually "saying" it "out loud" now am I, but still, better to be safe than sorry. I'll be over there (you know, the same places I always go to on Friday) for about 30 minutes so meet me in 45 minutes somewhere half way in-between. Actually more toward where i am now is a better idea.  I left my phone on the counter charging, will you bring it with you please. Sure hope nothing goes wrong today.  This post was edited by Sunshine at April 13, 2018 9:29 AM MDT
      April 13, 2018 9:01 AM MDT

None, I am not at work today, and neither are they - it's still Easter break. However, my colleagues don't have a sense of humour anyway - so I expect none when I return :P
      April 13, 2018 9:47 AM MDT