Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Was it really funny?

Was it really funny?

In 2008 when i was a little boy fo age 7 and wemt to my village Falakata my Mithun mama(my neighbour uncle) was making fun of me that hehe i was wearing shorts just to angry me. Then i got poop and my parents told me to go to the toilet but i refused because as i told in one of my previous posts that i saw a big spider in that toilet in 2006 so i was scared and shivering that time. My parents said no i should go to the toilet but i started rolling on the floor and crying. My grandpa was also there. So my Mithun mama gave an idea of pooping on a newspaper in the empty space behind our house. Hearing that my grandpa also agreed and said yes. So i pooped on a newspaper and later Mithun mama and my grandpa threw the newpaper in the bushes. 

Posted - April 13, 2018

Responses

I cannot see anything funny about that. 
      April 13, 2018 11:38 AM MDT

Till i got banned i only used to talk about my village and about my uncles and grandpa and my childhood but i got banned forever
      April 13, 2018 11:41 AM MDT

I think... that the reason you got banned because, whether you realise it or not the interactions you describe with your family often have a very worrying undertone...
      April 13, 2018 2:48 PM MDT

I cant answer your question with any competence because I didnt read the whole thing. I got lost after the Was It Really Funny part. ;+ 
      April 13, 2018 1:00 PM MDT

No. Not funny. 
    Seems there isn’t a whole lot to laugh at there in your village. 
      April 13, 2018 1:51 PM MDT