Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Missiiles have just hit your country from the US/UK/France. What do you do? Ignore them or get your friends (Russia/Iran) to strike back?

Missiiles have just hit your country from the US/UK/France. What do you do? Ignore them or get your friends (Russia/Iran) to strike back?

Posted - April 14, 2018

Responses

I'd grab our emergency bag and head for the old Van Horn gold mine it will be our bomb shelter\fort. Then I would start sharpening sticks to prepare for the invading ground troops. Cheers and happy weekend!
      April 14, 2018 9:50 AM MDT

A gold mine Nanoose? So while you and your family are there you can be search for and digging out gold? You emerge a zillionaire thanks to being attacked? Wow! That would be a heckuva HAPPY ENDING! Fingers crossed here's hoping. Not that an attack happens but that if it does you end up obscenely wealthy! Thank you for your reply! :)
      April 14, 2018 9:55 AM MDT

It's been mined out so there is no gold but there probably is a cougar living in there so I could make a blanket out of it and sell it to the other survivalist in the area. Cheers and happy weekend!

April 14, 2018 10:25 AM MDT