Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » BEFORE he "decided" to send missiles to Syria I'm sure the donjohn got the OK from the National Inquirer, Fox News & Sean Hannity. You too?

BEFORE he "decided" to send missiles to Syria I'm sure the donjohn got the OK from the National Inquirer, Fox News & Sean Hannity. You too?

Posted - April 14, 2018

Responses

No, I think he enforced the red line  Obama drew. 
    President Trump does not need any  permission from anyone.
      April 14, 2018 12:09 PM MDT

It was a scam/sham/phony baloney PR stunt. Doofus warned Russia and Syria several days in advance so they had plenty of time to move the important things to safe ground. HE BYPASSED CONGRESS. Nothing Russian was damaged. Assad showed up to work the next day as if nothing had happened. Nothing had. You are being played by donjohn just as he is being played by Russia and has been all along. Now do I have inside information that everything I wrote  is true? No. It is just what I believe and think and feel based on what he did which was a tiny nick that didn't even draw any blood. Nothing to impact what Syria is doing today. A surgical strike aimed to do the least damage.  SIGH. Thank you for your reply m2c! :)
      April 15, 2018 5:49 AM MDT

• If he needed my input, I'd have given the go ahead. Of course I don't get many requests for approval from the Oval Office or the Pentagon.
      April 14, 2018 1:42 PM MDT

Well I'm pretty sure his generals advised him that he should wait until there was an air craft carrier in the area. The nearest American  carrier is still a week away from the area . If Russia would of reacted differently and attacked the US troops there it would of been vital to have a carrier off shore. But Trump had to jump the gun and as far as I'm concerned he risked the safety of the troops for his own agenda. Cheers and happy weekend!
      April 14, 2018 3:00 PM MDT

I think it was all a scam/a sham/a con. The doofus gave Syria/Russia a couple of days' warning so  Syria could have time to move things they wanted to protect to Russian land perhaps. Nothing Russian was damaged. It was all an exercise the goal of which was simple optics. Life goes on as usual in Syria. Assad showed up to work at the normal time the following day. Nothing important/significant/substantive happened.  It was just an expensive photo op done to get the spotlight off the crimes the doofus and his cronies have committed, all the scandals engulfing him and the Comey book which is not flattering. The doofus gambled and won. That's all the news channels were talking about. The strikes. Once again the goofydoofylucy controlled the conversation. Next stop for the next time nuclear war. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Sunday! :)
      April 15, 2018 5:43 AM MDT

I think he talked big, then got scared.. once UK and France agreed to be part of it he felt braver.. All I can say is I am disgusted with both the UK and France. 
      April 14, 2018 3:42 PM MDT

Well rest assured the strikes did nothing to hamper Syria. With the doofus giving them a few days' warning they moved their stuff so nothing important got damaged. Life goes on uninterrupted in Syria. Only Americans think something important was accomplished. Not all of us of course. SIGH. Wonder what Dog&Pony Show is set for today? Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      April 15, 2018 5:36 AM MDT