Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Spunky
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I think the john of a don will plan ahead for when he is dead. Hire actors to play mourners. Phony in life. Phony at death. Right?

I think the john of a don will plan ahead for when he is dead. Hire actors to play mourners. Phony in life. Phony at death. Right?

Posted - April 22, 2018

Responses

Any ex president will always have mourners, whether they deserve to be fondly remembered or not. Any ex president, even the relatively unpopular ones, has the respect of MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. That should be obvious to anyone.

I used to think such talk by the far left was just propaganda. I thought claiming "no one likes him" was just an attempt to influence others to stop liking him. (We're individualists. We're immune to that. We don't have a pathetic conformist hive mind. So you might as well give up on those tactics.)

I now realise it's much deeper than that. The far left actually need to imagine their enemy is hated by everyone. They're trying to convince themselves just as much as anyone else. It's like they feel that admitting that many people respect him, weakens their argument against him. They need to fantasise that society is united behind them. The division of society is profoundly upsetting to them.

People who live in reality know that society isn't united and never will be. I know that when the Bushes/ Obamas / Clintons die, even if their crimes against humanity have been exposed by then, the sheeple will mourn in their millions. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at April 22, 2018 4:07 AM MDT
      April 22, 2018 4:03 AM MDT

People will show up, if for no other reason than to make sure he's really dead.
    His family will miss him. Even ex-leaders as universally despised as Nixon and Thatcher had mourners.
      April 22, 2018 4:24 AM MDT

Hahahahahaha! Leave it to you my friend to say something like that! Thanks for the laughs. I wonder how many in his family will really mourn the loss of his presence? A wife? Doubtful. He treats his sons like dirt so why would they miss him? He lusts after Ivanka and has said some very inappropriate things about her and compared his young sex partners to her. How would you feel if you read that your daddy dearest said to two of them (Stormy and Karen) "you are beautiful just like my daughter?"  I mean seriously how sick is that?He never talks about Tiffany. I wonder how that makes her feel? Barron knows what a crappy creep dad has been to his mother. How much could he possibly miss the old man when he's history?  I wonder if goofydoofylucy thinks about Ivanka when he  screws some hot young babe? Anyway thank you for your reply. I'm certain Nixon was a better father than the doofus. I don't know much about Thatcher and I did not know she was universally despised. She and Reagan got along famously and I think he was universally liked. Go figger! Thank you for your reply Sbf and Happy Sunday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at April 22, 2018 4:37 AM MDT
      April 22, 2018 4:36 AM MDT