Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Thebigd
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you an instigator? Of what? Cordiality or hostility? What floats your boat, rings your chimes, makes you feel alive, your cuppa tea?

Are you an instigator? Of what? Cordiality or hostility? What floats your boat, rings your chimes, makes you feel alive, your cuppa tea?

Posted - April 22, 2018

Responses

Cordiality and hostility are just feelings. I'm much more focused on real things that exist in the real world. I'm interested in peace, liberty, prosperity etc. That's what I try to instigate. Sometimes that's achieved by being pretty hostile to those who would undermine it.
      April 22, 2018 4:25 AM MDT

I try to be friendly at first - but I'm always a smartass underneath, so if my cordial overtures are rebuffed, you can be certain that a sarcastic response won't be far away.
      April 22, 2018 4:38 AM MDT

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt ONCE. If they screw around with me after that I ignore them because I know they cannot be trusted. I don't engage, I don't rage. I don't dwell or even think aout them. No interest. No patience. No time to waste. A couple of times I have gone against that credo and regretted it. I thought perhaps the person had decided to be civil. I was wrong. I don't make that mistake again for anyone.  It's once and again and again and again futurely or nevermore. Out the door. Begone with you! I know. I talk big but can I deliver? Thank you for your reply Sbf! :) This post was edited by RosieG at April 22, 2018 5:05 AM MDT
      April 22, 2018 5:04 AM MDT