Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Whenever people think about you( if they do), what would be the first thing you'd want them to think? Why?

Whenever people think about you( if they do), what would be the first thing you'd want them to think? Why?

Posted - April 23, 2018

Responses

That I care 100% for the enviroment Rosie , and because I care 100% for the enviroment.....:)D 

All living creatures on land and sea rely on creatures like me to highlight their hopeless plight.......

Profits should never ever come first....
    We  will all soon be eating our own undoing.....Bon Appètite ....:( 
      April 23, 2018 10:44 AM MDT

I asked a question yesterday about 5 times in our planet's history where mass extinctions occurred. I said that per scientists we are now in the midst of our 6th mass extinction but this time it is we humans who are responsible for it. Of course the honest logical thoughtful ones among us know that. The naysayers probably know it too but would never admit it so they posit the illogical ridiculous absurd and attack truth. How we react with words doesn't change a dam* thing. It is how we act that will. It is so weird to know that there are people who lie about climate change just to make a buck. That's always the reason. Cut out all safeguards because it costs money to implement them. Ignore the health of the planet and the people. Contaminate the air and water and soil and all living things because the only thing that matters is making more money. Oh and buying lots and lots and lots of guns. SIGH. Thank you for your reply D. How many years ago did "An inconvenient truth" show up? Decades before that there was a woman who write "The Silent Spring" . I think that was about the same thing. The destruction going on by humans. I forget the name of the author.  I think it was Rachel someone. I'm gonna Google it. But clearly warnings don't mean a dam* thing to the love-of-money folks and isn't that all capitalists? Why else are they capitalists? :(
      April 24, 2018 4:29 AM MDT

England is stoping burning coal to fuel electric power stations Rosie......they are now giving huge grants to force them to burn biofuel......biofuel is wooden pellets and most all come from north america......America is chopping down its ancient forests that's taken hundreds if years to grow.....they are displacing all the wildlife that lives in them and destroying all the hard wood forests.....
    To get to make the bio pellets they have to first dry the wood....they then burn vast  amounts of wood  to dry the wood ..
    How on earth is that good for the enviroment....Huge American grants are give to buy the forests and produce biofuels...
    Whats your chopping down over there can never be replaced....animals ,birds and insects are quickly loosing their living space....Destroy the tinyist part of any food chain and everything living thing above it also starves to death....:( 
    If al plankton in the seas  are poisoned ,then all sea creatures will starve to death....humans have a lot to answer for I think Rosie......:( 
      April 24, 2018 8:41 AM MDT

All the environmental protections that Obama put in place the orange monkey in the White House has rescinded. We used to have our national forests protected. Gone. Now builders can go in and start building laundromats if they want. The orange monkey is laying waste to our clean air, clean water, clean land. He is the worst thing that could have happened to humankind. His supporters adore him and they don't give a rat's a** that their kids will suffer for it. The FDA is gutted so cosmetics, medicines and food are no longer being tested. Who needs safe food? Who needs safe makeup? Who needs safe medications? Costs money honey. Chop off their heads. Some American humans are trying very hard to offset his evil but there is too much to offset. AND those who could do something to stop him won't because they are all too chickensh** to do it. So here we are. As the seas continue to rise and they drown they will still insist that global warming is a hoax. I have said some folks are stupid dumb. Proof positive. :( Thank you for your reply.
      April 27, 2018 5:58 AM MDT

The enviroment we live in should always come first .....The whole world should do their bit ......it's not just one countries responsibility and every one should try to do their bit....l

Most likely there is no other issue that's more important Rosie......l
      April 27, 2018 12:34 PM MDT

When doofus don and the goonies put their mind to something watch out. Doofus is so jealous of Obama he made it his goal to undo everything Obama did. What a jacka**! SIGH. So we are stuck with a raving ranting maniac who is calling all  the shots. Will we survive it? He**'s bells I don't know. I sure hope so! Thank you for your reply D! :)
      April 27, 2018 12:48 PM MDT

:) 
      April 27, 2018 12:55 PM MDT