Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I see the problem. We have FIFTEEN Secretaries in the US Cabinet. Where is the Secretary of Truth, Integrity, Ethics, Morality?

I see the problem. We have FIFTEEN Secretaries in the US Cabinet. Where is the Secretary of Truth, Integrity, Ethics, Morality?

We have the following SECRETARIES in Cabinet Positions

Agriculture
Defense
Education
Energy
Health & Human Services
Homeland Security
Housing and Urban Development
Interior
Labor
State
Transportation
Treasury
Justice
Commerce
Veterans Affairs

Posted - May 16, 2018

Responses

Sounds very like the Ministries of Truth, Plenty, Peace and Love in George Orwel's 1984. 

Such agencies are not the function of government. If had read 1984, and had the political IQ to understand it, you'd know that such agencies are really the ministries of deception, starvation, war and hate.

We the people decide what virtue is, not the government. We are the authority, not the government. The left lost an election and therefore your weak, immoral ideas are out.
      May 16, 2018 3:35 AM MDT

Sanders wasn't nominated, so the left hasn't run a candidate since FDR (who won every election he contested). The spectre of Joe McCarthy still haunts the Capitol, so all elections since 1948 have seen candidates from centre-right (Eisenhower, Obama) to far right (Reagan) to Neo-Nazi (Trump). Anybody who puts a toe across the centreline is branded a Commie and prevented from running.
      May 16, 2018 8:00 AM MDT

I believe you're forgetting this one...
      May 16, 2018 7:48 AM MDT