Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Hope Meghan's fate with her mate is better than Diana's was with hers. Think Harry has a homely mistress on the side he'll eventually marry?

Hope Meghan's fate with her mate is better than Diana's was with hers. Think Harry has a homely mistress on the side he'll eventually marry?

Posted - May 19, 2018

Responses

Harry loves her in my opinion. His body language is sure different from how Charles was with Diana. So I'm more optimistic.

Meghan is 36. Three years older than Harry. Dangerous. She might hit the wall soon and a prince will always have temptation.

Her political attitudes are also a problem. If she wants it to last she needs to stow that feminist sh*t and submit to her husband. Princes were born to rule and if she tries to p*ssy whip him, she's finished. Alpha males will not tolerate that.
      May 19, 2018 9:35 AM MDT

I don't think he has a homely or gorges mistress on the side so Kate is already off to a good start at a better fate then Diana's. Cheers and happy weekend!
      May 19, 2018 11:07 AM MDT

I think William/Kate and Harry/Meghan truly love each other. Here's what I don't get though Nanoose. I know that William and Harry adored their mother but I read that they also adore their father! How? He betrayed Diana with a very homely horsy woman. Not that it would be any better had she been beautiful but it would have made more sense. How could the boys adore such a father? Of course I'm an outsider and I have read that some Brits or maybe many LIKE Charles and Camilla. That they have redeemed themselves somehow and are now admirable. Short memories. Unfaithful wretch he will always be to me. Not Camilla. She didn't betray anyone unless she was ALSO MARRIED at the time of the tawdry cheap affair She was just an OPPORTUNIST.  You cannot erase the past or what you did. SIGH. Well I'm not a Brit so what I think is irrelevant. Thank you for your reply! :)
      May 20, 2018 3:38 AM MDT