Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you like those who never lifted a finger to protect their country who dislike military heroes because they were caught/tortured?

Do you like those who never lifted a finger to protect their country who dislike military heroes because they were caught/tortured?

Why?

Posted - May 20, 2018

Responses

I never lifted a finger to defend our nation, but my father and uncles did.  Dad jumped outta airplanes in darkness and into enemy territory. He was a 'Battling Bastard of Bastogne'.  My uncles were crewmen on board WW2 bombers over Europe. They all made it home after the war. This post was edited by B.H.Wilson at May 22, 2018 5:51 AM MDT
      May 20, 2018 8:34 AM MDT

You are not prez of the United States. You did not dishonor yourself by saying such a reprehensibly cruel thing about an American hero. You are not NO COLLUSION don. Praise God! Thank you for your reply bh and Happy Tuesday. NO COLLUSION don AVOIDED the draft and got 5 exemptions for bone spurs. My  a**. What a jacks**  cowardly thing to do. What a jacka** cowardly thing to say about John McCain. I think you are neither a jacka** nor are you cowardly and you would NEVER say something so stupid dumb about an American war hero or anyone for that matter. SIGH. :(
      May 22, 2018 5:55 AM MDT