Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Which One Is Going To Need The Most Therapy Later In Life?

Which One Is Going To Need The Most Therapy Later In Life?

Posted - May 24, 2018

Responses

You're a headful of usable knowledge! Good detail you have in these stories!
    :)
      May 24, 2018 3:50 PM MDT

Thanks, I'm just a maven of useless trivia :)

May 24, 2018 3:54 PM MDT

Well, Alice's adventure begins when Alice, a girl of seven years, is feeling bored and drowsy while sitting on the riverbank with her elder sister. She then notices a talking, clothed White Rabbit with a pocket watch run past. She follows it down a rabbit hole.  Her adventure ends when The Queen shouts her familiar "Off with her head!" but Alice is unafraid, calling them out as just a pack of cards; just as they start to swarm over her. Alice's sister wakes her up from a dream, brushing what turns out to be some leaves and not a shower of playing cards from Alice's face. Alice leaves her sister on the bank to imagine all the curious happenings for herself.

But in Dorothy's case, the story chronicles the adventures of a young farm girl named Dorothy in the magical Land of Oz, after she and her pet dog Toto are swept away from their Kansas home by a cyclone.  It ends when Dorothy takes Toto in her arms, knocks her heels together three times, and wishes to return home. Instantly, she begins whirling through the air and rolling through the grass of the Kansas prairie, up to her Kansas farmhouse. Dorothy runs to her Aunt Em, saying "I'm so glad to be at home again!"

Of course I realize both are children's stories. but dreams occasionally have more meaning than fantasy adventures.

I'd think Alice might benefit more from therapy.
      May 24, 2018 3:56 PM MDT

theres no way of knowing that right now
      May 24, 2018 3:57 PM MDT

Dorothy died in a tornado. It didn't look like Kansas anymore because she was in purgatory. So, no therapy needed for Dorothy.  
      May 24, 2018 5:42 PM MDT