Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » Do you have any plans for the summer?

Do you have any plans for the summer?

What do you plan on doing this summer? Where are you going on your next holiday? What are your plans for this summer? What are you up to this summer?

Posted - June 1, 2018

Responses

When I wrote the response, my glucose level was OK. I had finished supper 2 hours before.
      June 3, 2018 7:13 AM MDT

Can we come?  Alaska is on our list too!
      June 2, 2018 8:16 PM MDT

Alaska for you
      June 2, 2018 9:50 PM MDT

Juneau whom you are going to ask?
      June 3, 2018 7:14 AM MDT

Absolutely!!  We would love that!!!  The more the merrier 
    Happy! Happy!
      June 5, 2018 2:55 AM MDT

Well my biggest plan is to pig out on toasted Beef steak tomato sandwiches - - my tomato plants are starting to flower so it won`t be long before I get my first ripe tomato. I will also be going to all the summer events around here like the Sand Castle contest  the Silly Boat contest the Rodeo and all the other fun summer events. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at June 5, 2018 2:55 AM MDT
      June 4, 2018 2:30 PM MDT

I live in a very hot area, so getting away from this area is always a welcomed relief. I especially look forward to my getaways because i also look forward to attending several regional conventions being held in much cooler weather. They are being held at indoor venues so that's regardless of the weather. The convention program this summer is said to be like no other program. The theme title is "be courageous". The convention highlights talks and interviews that will teach practical ways to face present and future challenges with courage. There will be a feature film based on the story of the prophet Jonah and the courage it took to face a daunting assignment. so looking forward to getting away from the miserable weather, and enjoying the spiritual nourishment to help me with my own struggles!
      June 13, 2018 12:40 AM MDT